Thursday, February 14, 2013

Tender Mercies























 I love these pictures, the Savior with children, such a tender moment and Mary with her son, Jesus.


I want to be a Mom, its no secret, its something I desire above all else. 
Tonight, while babysitting for a friend I was privileged with such a sweet moment. Part of this little ones bedtime routine was to listen to  some music and dance a bit. 
Well, this little one was sleepy and I was holding her and playing the music. 
She laid her head on my shoulder while we swayed and every once in awhile would look up at me with such a cute face. I am not ashamed to admit I teared up a little, one of the reasons I love babysitting so very much is those sweet little moments. I can't wait to have those moments with my own children, it makes me so happy to look forward to those. 
I think  know Heavenly Father knew that I really needed that, just a reminder on how much he loves me.


The little girl that he is holding, when I was little I always though this was a drawing of me. Now that I am older I do believe it is me, if not literally, spiritually. The Lord loves me and knows me. (Seriously though, i looked JUST like her when I was that age!) I have always had a special love and attachment to this photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment