You know what? Facebook is addicting!! I rarely post anything but I have to check it every 10 minutes, especially when I am bored. This week has been a stressful week full of so many emotions, lots of things going on right now. So, I decided to take a break from facebook and I tell you what NOT easy!! But I am on day 2 and it is better and I feel better, facebook should be called Bragbook cuz that is exactly what it is...a place where everyone brags about their life or complains about it...honestly what other purpose is there to it? My husband is always getting on my case about it and he is right, as much as I hate to admit it.
On another note we got another dog! So now we have two Sammy and Kimber. Sammy was such a breeze compared to this stinker, she is 9 months old and just a brat! She chews everything, always seems to be choking on something she decided to taste and pees all over the place. She is super cute and friendly, but definitely a stinker! I can't wait until she is out of this stage she is in! So now we have 2 dogs and 3 snakes...oii! This year my husband isn't deploying, which is a first, (always a chance of that changing) I am hoping we will at least get to spend my birthday together since he will be gone for his! We are slowly making our way through the holidays and such, we have spent most major holidays, except Independence day together and our birthdays..so we are getting there! Ahhh the life of being a military family.
I just want to say that I love my husband and he has been the biggest support in my life and I am so glad that we met and fell in love. He is my other half, from the moment we started talking one on one it has felt natural together. I guess I have looked for that big moment when its like taadaaa...or something like that, but never had it. I was thinking about it last night during prayer and realized that from that first night where we just talked for hours snuggled up in a hammock, things with him just felt right. Like everything was the way it was supposed to be our life was perfect. Things just always felt the way it was supposed to, it has always felt like we have known each other forever and I really believe we have, we just took a 24 year break :-P I have had my ups in downs, only dating a few guys but everyone has taught me something about myself and prepared me to meet my hubby. Its so funny because at the end of the relationships I have been in it seems like the world was ending, but really it was just opening up and beginning.
No comments:
Post a Comment