Monday, April 29, 2013

89 %

So, maybe having a miscarriage has affected me a little more than I thought?

Most of the time, totally fine...then bam a reminder hits me...I would be 21 weeks...I would know if it was a boy or girl...I would be showing..feeling the baby. Its rough...somedays.

The only thing that I can do is pick myself up, dust off and keep on trucking in life. Keep on trying...

This weekend I get to go hiking with a good friend down in NC, I can't wait!! I have MISSED that state!! After spending a weekend a month there for 2 years it was hard to let it go. Glad we have friends there that gives me an excuse to visit! I might just stop by the Raleigh Temple as well, get some peace and perspective.


1 comment:

  1. That is a beautifully small temple definitely worth even sitting in the parking lot for. lol I hope you enjoy your trip, darlin'! :)

    ReplyDelete