Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Quotes that Catch My Eye


  
I LOVE this!! It is so true and definitely something I really need to work on! If I am thankful, truly thankful for all that I have, then I won't need or desire more, I will be happy with what I have. Which I am. However I also think it will make me less grouchy when I am being more grateful. ;)



I really should make a wall of just amazing and inspirational quotes from the church and other. Another amazing quote. Trust God, he knows what is good for each and every one of us, He knows us and He loves us dearly. Everything will work according to his plan and if we follow him, then everything will be alright.

What life feels like somedays.

I just saw this quote on Pinterest.
(Yes I am an Pinterest addict.)
 It spoke to me, not literally, but it definitely caught my eye.
Every once in awhile I get those moments where it does feel like everything is falling apart, or more like just not working the way it is supposed to in my eyes. However, things don't always work out in my timeframe, but the Lord's time frame. Man am I impatient! I really do hope things are falling into place for me!















No comments:

Post a Comment