Wow, with all the views in the past day I feel like I need to write something new!! For those who have said something, thank you...hearing what you have said was just what I needed and for those who just looked, thank you too!
My dogs...I love them and I hate 'em some days!! Kimber, is WAY too smart for her own good, CONSTANTLY getting into everything...especially if there is food involved. Lucky for here she has a cute face! Just now she tried pushing open a door and I told her no, so what does she do? She just stands there and casually "leans" on it...she didn't push it open directly. Geez laaaweeezzz!
Yesterday I started redecorating my home, nothing major but it is fun!! My kitchen is being remodeled and I get to repaint that room. It is SOO fun decorating my own home. Hmmm...lets play a game.
Suggest a topic and I will write on it, research it, or do it and post about it? Lets see if we can't give this blog a real purpose.
3
2
1
GOOO!!
please?
Your ideas on what being a good house wife means. I would love to hear your perspective being as you are one. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! Posted for ya! (:
ReplyDelete