Sunday, August 26, 2012
Not quite sure
I am not quite sure yet the objective of this blog, what I will write about, and who my intended audience will be. An old friend of mine started a blog recently and named it from a Dr. Seuss quote, so after much perusing I found a quote that I feel fits this blog in some way. LIfe hasn't been easy lately with my husbands injury and everything else going on around us, but its been adventurous and a valuable learning experience.My husband has been home for almost 5 weeks straight and home 24/7 something that we have never EVER had in our entire 2 years we have spent together. I don't know how we haven't strangled each other yet, well actually I do, the love we have and the gospel have kept us sane. I have had a few "relationships" in my past and from each of those I have learned more about myself and everything I learned has helped me have the strong relationship I now have with my husband. Due to his wishes I am not allowed to post anything about him...well too much about him anyway. So with this blog we shall see where it goes.
I am a Mormon, was raised that way and love every minute of it. No matter where I go in the world; where there is a church there are friends. The Gospel is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow..which translates to, the church is the same no matter where in the world you happen to go! I can cook, but I can't sew. i love being a housewife, but I hate dishes and laundry. My husband only has one wife and that is the way it will stay (I don't share very well and we don't practice that anyway) There are no kids yet, but hopefully in the next few years that will change...no we don't plan on have 20 kids, but a more reasonable 4. I love going to church for 3 hours every Sunday, it is not boring and its broken up between 3 separate things. Sacrament, which is like sermons but we have the members talk about certain topics instead of preach. The second hour is Sunday School and the final hour we separate men and women for our separate lessons. I love it, I really do. My husband and I will be sealed to each other for time and all eternity this winter and I can not wait! Life has treated us well and I am grateful for my husband and all the blessings we have received.
Well that is all for now, off to the many places I can go....on my couch watching a movie with my husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment