Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Nervous

First off I want to say THANK YOU too everyone who read my blog and messaged me or commented and left me sweet notes. I greatly appreciate it and am so grateful for the support given. 

So, I am definitely a little nervous about doing the fertility treatments..I am not scared about them failing or even them working..well okay I am scared that it will work and then I will miscarry again. That is not something I would choose to go through again and especially not now. I AM ready to stop this waiting and get started on the process. That has been the worst thing for me is waiting. Those who know me know that I am not a very patient person, I have been working on it...but I still am not very patient. ;)

Opening up about my infertility problems definitely was one of the scarier things I have done in my life. Its very exposing of my personal life, but I just felt strongly that I shouldn't hide it. Its crazy how much I have learned about myself in the last few years and how I have grown. I feel like the Lord has me going through this trial so that when I become a mother I will have a greater understanding and gratitude for the privilege I will hopefully have one way or another. I feel like I had to make some changes in my life first to be the mother I need to be for my children, I could be wrong but hey its just my opinion.  :) 

This blog will be an honest one and one where I share my thoughts and opinions...it may be read or it may not be. Who knows what will become of it! I just love to write and share my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment